Phone: 1-800-356-1118

The company was started as a business venture in 1941 by Mr. S. P. Kinney and was incorporated in 1945. S. P. Kinney was a graduate of the University of Utah in 1915 – IRON (Metallurgy), B.S. (Chemical Engineering), and was a member of several engineering associations. Through the years he was recipient of many awards for his contributions to the iron and steel industries and his extensive experimental studies with the U.S. Bureau of Mines.